Monday, July 28, 2008

HEARTBROKEN BEFORE? This is my story.

Love is always in the air. But how far does our love goes? Ever got cheated, left behind, dumped?? The last thing to be thought is who to blame? The guy? The girl? Heres the thing. I'm sharing my story and you guys are here to comment. Feel free n tell me what you want to say.

I'm a guy, and i've been together with my girl for quite a while. Love is great! Felt like heaven. But, it hurts when you know that she's got someone else on her heart... Other than you that is... How do you feel? You've done everything for her, even my heart and soul just to be with her.. And what happened in the end... Pure hatred... It doesnt hurt when she has another guy on the line... it hurts when we've been lied all this time... the reason she was with me was due to feeling guilty of kindness... is that the way to treat a person who loved you with all his heart? Thinking about it, it hurts a lot... The only excuse she can give is that she has the right to love anyone she wants. Fine then!! But people never though about other's feelings. They just want to have fun with other's feelings.

Just a simple advice, if you really want to be with your loved ones, make sure you don't play with their feelings. Because it really hurts deep inside. I know because i've been through it..

Do leave a comment and tell me your feelings and response... Because I want to know how you feel if such a thing happened... This is not some dumb old story, its a true one, and it happened to me..

1 comment:

Iqa Gothika said...

that girl, was not me kan farouq? sbb kita dlu besfren always kan? :)