Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ever Get Really Sick Of Your Parents And RUN AWAY??

Its been a week since I ran form home the other day. It really made me mad for getting all the blame in the house all the time. When I say all the time, I really meant it. It might be ok to have it once in a while, but getting all the pressure day by day, hearing the same undelighted scream from your parents especially my dad makes me sick. So i ran from home at 7pm right after he finished his big lecture on saying that I damaged the house computer.

It may be a bit harsh, but i did scream back because its really getting annoying to get all the blame on yourself. It turned out to be a big fight and i ran away just like what i stated just now. It really hurts. I left unnoticed and then he knew that I went missing and woke up my mum from her slumber sleep. I heard she panicked and cried as soon as she heard I had a fight with my dad. At that time, I don't know why but i am quite happy when i left the house. In that kind of situation, I went quite far from home. the thing is, I got back home 2am in the morning not because my dad was begging me to come home. But because I can feel that my mum cried the whole time when she knew what happened.

I really want to make my dad realize that he's to be blamed for pointing fingers at others for all the trouble. I did come back in the morning, but I know nothing changed even though i ran away. He's still being his stubborn self not accepting his mistakes. I'm sorry for taking your time on reading this but I really want to share it with others.

People should accept the fact that they did wrong in their life and admit it. Its not hard, but it can make a big difference in life.
Tell me, did I do the wrong thing of running away and made my family worried...

No comments: