Sunday, August 3, 2008

KIDS

Im 19 this year and I can't believe that I am going to enter the "BIG" 20 next year. Being 20 makes me sound old. But I've never wasted my life of being a happy kid in my everyday life.


Are you feeling old and want to be like the good old days playing and having fun. Some people find it hard to accept the fact that they are already aging and unable to do the things that kids do. Playing at the playground, watching cartoons, playing games, hang around with friends, monkey love and so much more.

As for me, I love being around kids. They are still young and can be treated well with love and care.PARENTS are always in the way when we are about to have fun. It's true right? You can't do this. You can't do that. Then what are we suppose to do? One of my friends is having a hard time in life. his parents is super strict and he's entitled to stay at home all day long except for going to school and tuition. He's the best student in the next class next to mine, but everyone can see clearly that he's not even happy of getting great results. He just wants a bit of fun in life.
Two years ago, me and my friends managed to pay him a visit and played with him in his big house. No wonder he's bored. There's no toys at all!! there's only books and dictionaries all over the place.

But now, he's in United kingdom. I'm really envy of him for going there. The thing is, how did a nerd like him get a beautiful girlfriend there! I'm not going to fall for such tricks, but it really was true.

P/s By the way, his nickname is Han... Wish to see him when he gets back here.

No comments: