Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is It Better To love And Break, or Better To Never Be Loved??? That Is The Question!!!!

Is it better to be single and have no worries of having a heartbreak? I say YES! Why so? Because we don't have to end up spending lots of money on someone who is not yet sure to be our husband or wife. the most important thing is that we don't get our hearts shattered due to breaks and problems with one another. especially when being a student, study is the important thing to succeed in life rather than hanging around pointlessly with a "hot chick" or a "tough guy" as a past time. It's not worth it.


What I'm saying here is not a discrimination. I have also been in love and left out with nothing in the end. it would be best to have a firm relationship before moving on to the next step in a certain relationship. If you disagree with the things that I say, just go ahead and say it and comment on this article I made. Feel free to do it.

No comments: