Saturday, August 9, 2008

MY DARK PAST

Would you believe your relatives when they say that you are not an angel during your childhood. I do, because everyone remembers what I did during my childhood.

The 1st thing I did was something that made my uncle really mad until he locked me in the car in a stadium! I was locked in the car for more than 3 hours. Even my parents respected all my uncle's judgement since he is wise in his actions. I cried myself to sleep in the car and Now I realize why I have the feeling that my uncle dislikes me.

The other thing is that I have attempted to wash my uncle's cat in a washing machine. I know it sounds silly but i really did it. My grandmother saw me in front of the washing machine and screamed at me. She kept the secret from my uncle that I did that to his beloved cat. If he knew about it, I'm dead! In the end, he knew about it. I end up running away from him and locked myself in the room.

The last thing is that I was mad when my mum gave birth to a baby boy when I was 4. What was in my head was that I wanted a baby girl! My parents told me that i slept in my grandfather's room for a week without seeing my parents or the baby. The worst part is my mum did gave birth to a baby girl on the next one, but it turned out that I really hate her and my brother was better than the girl that i expected. I can't believe that i wished for a nightmare.

No comments: